As we approach OFA’s 2023 Annual General Meeting, it is our pleasure to announce that we have five candidates running for one Director-at-Large position on the Board of Directors. The position is for a three-year term beginning immediately following the annual meeting.
The role of a director offers the opportunity to speak up, engage and influence meaningful change at the provincial level. Directors advocate on behalf of Ontario farm businesses, connect with grassroots members and industry partners on key issues and priorities impacting the agri-food sector, and influence policy development and strategic planning for the organization. This active role works in collaboration with energetic and enthusiastic board members and staff to ensure the farming and food sector continues to thrive across the province.
We are pleased to introduce the following candidates running for this position:
- Angela Cammaert – Click here to view their candidate flyer.
- Julie Danen – Click here to view their candidate flyer.
- Andy Kuyvenhoven – Click here to view their candidate flyer.
- William Orford – Click here to view their candidate flyer.
- Meghan De Carolis – Candidate withdrew from consideration
The election will be held during the annual meeting on Wednesday, November 22. It will consist of a brief presentation by nominees (2-3 minutes long) followed by a moderated Q & A session.
For more information and registration details about the AGM, please visit ofa.on.ca/agm.