The Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) is the largest general farm organization in Ontario, proudly representing 38,000 farm family members across the province.
Our Mission: Farms and Food Forever.
OFA is a dynamic, producer-led organization based in Guelph, Ontario that works to represent and champion the diverse interests of Ontario’s agri-food sector and rural communities. Our work includes government relations, farm policy development, research, lobby efforts, community representation, media relations and more. We have a strong voice for our members and the agri-food industry on issues, legislation and regulations governed by municipal, provincial and federal governments.
We are the leading agricultural advocate for Ontario farmers, their farm businesses and their communities.
We consist of:
- Over 38,000 family farm businesses from across Ontario and growing
- 88 Policy Advisory Council members providing grassroots input on key issues and policy direction
- 51 county and regional federations for strong, local leadership
- 31 organizational members and affiliates representing Ontario commodities
- 21 knowledgeable, experienced Member Service Representatives spanning the province to provide front-line service to members
- 18 member elected Board of Directors consisting of farmers from across Ontario
- 13 head office staff in Guelph ready and willing to support members needs and issues
- 8 strategic policy research staff to keep on top of regulatory and legislative matters