Oxford Fresh & Oxford Farms Promotion
With the goal of promoting local farm producers in Oxford County and local agricultural initiatives, the Oxford County Federation of Agriculture (OCFA) is partnering with Tourism Oxford.
The OCFA wants to prioritize agricultural awareness in the community, acting in the best interest to represent farmers in the county, and supporting local producers through grassroots leadership and addressing rural concerns on a united front.
As a member of the planning committee, the OCFA Board is working on a plan that includes:
- A video featuring local producers, educational material and spotlighting the many types of commodity groups within the county.
- Three billboards promoting Oxford Fresh and OCFA in high visibility areas throughout the county.
- Fabricating T-shirts and other merchandise to promote farm and food care, Oxford Fresh, OCFA and more importantly, shopping locally from farms instead of the ‘big box’ stores. OCFA intends to support a local supplier to source materials for these items
- A tourism box featuring products from local farm producers and kitchen utensils with a logo advertised on the handle.
- Digital advertisements promoting rural Oxford, Oxford Fresh, and OCFA.