Calendar of Events
Use our interactive events calendar to find out more about upcoming agricultural events across the province.
- This event has passed.
Public Trust Summit 2023
October 17 @ 8:00 am - October 18 @ 1:00 pm
Guelph, ON – September 13, 2023 – The Public Trust Summit, hosted by The Canadian Centre for Food Integrity (CCFI), is intended to unite agrifood industry leaders, government officials, experts, and stakeholders from across Canada in an engaging and impactful event. The 2023 edition will take place on October 17 and 18 at the Westin Toronto Airport Hotel.
The goal is to foster meaningful discussions, share insights, and collaborate on strategies to enhance public trust in the food system. By focusing on transparency, sustainability, and ethical practices, the Public Trust Summit 2023 aims to create a positive and lasting impact on how consumers perceive the food system.
- Keynote Speaker: Darrell Bricker, Global CEO, IPSOS Public Affairs will provide key insights into the changing demographic landscape of Canada and the upcoming transition between new demand and old supply.
- Keynote Speaker: Derek Nighbor, President & CEO of the Forest Products Association of Canada, will share his unique perspectives in the forest industry and draw parallels with the food system.
- Consumer Panel: Individuals from diverse backgrounds will engage in an interactive discussion covering topics like Food Security, sustainability and what factors motivate their purchasing patterns.
- Research Results: Be the first to discover what the results of the 2023 Public Trust Research unveil and learn more about the top trends in consumer attitudes.
- Breakout Sessions: Attendees can collaborate with peers and explore subjects including food trends, SEO and demographics.
- Networking: Forge connections with industry peers, establish valuable partnerships, and exchange innovative ideas.
“Bringing together accomplished industry luminaries, we eagerly anticipate insightful discussions on enhancing public trust in the food system. Their expertise will lead the way to collaborative improvements.” said John Jamieson, President and CEO of the CCFI.
To view the full program and register for the Public Trust Summit 2023, please visit:
About the Canadian Centre for Food Integrity
The Canadian Centre for Food Integrity is a national charity with a clearly defined vision to elevate Canada’s food system to be the most trusted in the world. It earns public trust by leading through transparent two-way communications, research and resources. For more information, visit foodintegrity.ca and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.