Welcome to the Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture
The Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture is one of 51 county and regional federations supported by OFA across the province. Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture represents the voice of agriculture in the local community and advocates on behalf of farm families in Simcoe County on local agricultural issues.
If you’re interested in getting involved with the Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture, contact the Member Service Representative (MSR) in your region and ask about attending an upcoming meeting. Click here to find your local MSR.
1201 Rummey Road
Midland, ON L4R 4K3
Simcoe County AGM:
Simcoe County will be hosting their annual general meeting (AGM) on November 4, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. The agenda will include:
- Meeting minutes of 2020 AGM
- 2020-2021 financial statements
Individuals MUST register by October 25 to receive an invitation to the virtual meeting. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name and OFA number. Only OFA members may vote.
Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture
Notice of Regional Meeting
Thursday, September 3, 2020
- To elect 2 Policy Advisory Council (PAC) representatives plus 1 alternate to represent Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture (SCFA) at Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) PAC meetings for the coming year.
- To elect 6 delegates from SCFA to attend the OFA Virtual Annual General Meeting and Convention in November 2020 (3 per PAC representative).
- To register to “attend” the SCFA Virtual Regional Meeting.
- OFA members in good standing residing in Simcoe County are eligible to attend, vote and be elected to a position.
- One vote per membership.
- Submit to the SCFA your intent to run for one of the above positions by email to email@example.com
- You may nominate someone else.
- Delegates and PAC representatives need good reliable electronic connection to participate in the virtual OFA meeting.
- A phone-in option to participate in the Regional Meeting is available.
- Register to attend the Regional Meeting as outlined below.
- All nominations and notices of intent to run for a position must be into the SCFA office by 12 midnight on Monday, August 24, 2020.
- All registrations to attend the Virtual Regional Meeting must be submitted to the SCFA office by email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, August 31, 2020.
- Once you have registered to attend the meeting, you will receive an email with an invitation to connect to the virtual meeting on September 3, 2020 and instructions on how to vote.
Click here for a copy of the Application of Intent to Stand and/or Register.