Welcome to the Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture
The Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture is one of 52 county and regional federations supported by OFA across the province. Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture represents the voice of agriculture in the local community and advocates on behalf of farm families in Simcoe County on local agricultural issues.
If you’re interested in getting involved with the Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture, contact the Member Service Representative (MSR) in your region and ask about attending an upcoming meeting. Click here to find your local MSR.
192 Line 4 North
Shanty Bay, ON L0L 2L0
Phone – 705-487-2929
Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture Bursary
The Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture Bursaries, in Agriculture, are designed primarily to raise educational qualifications of young farmers in Simcoe County.
- The Bursaries shall be open to Secondary School students, resident in Simcoe County at time of application, whose family is a current Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture member, who enroll in an approved Degree, Diploma, or Apprenticeship program in Agriculture.
- Applications are available from Secondary School Guidance Departments, or the Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture office, in Midhurst.
- The Student’s Application Form and the Principal’s Confidential Report must be submitted by June 26, 2019, to the:
Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture
1110 Hwy. 26, Midhurst, ON
- An official transcript of the applicant’s Secondary School marks must be forwarded to the Simcoe County Federation of Agriculture’s office by June 26, 2019.
- The Selection Committee may schedule interviews during the summer with the students, if necessary, for those who have completed the application process.
- The dollar value of the awards will be at the discretion of the committee.
- Any questions, please call the SCFA office at 705-726-9300 Ext. 1224.
Click on the links below to access the application form: