Welcome to the Peel Federation of Agriculture
The Peel Federation of Agriculture is one of 51 county and regional federations supported by OFA across the province. Peel Federation of Agriculture represents the voice of agriculture in the local community and advocates on behalf of farm families in Peel on local agricultural issues.
President: Tom Dolson
MSR: Leah Emms
If you’re interested in getting involved with the Peel Federation of Agriculture, contact the Member Service Representative (MSR) in your region and ask about attending an upcoming meeting.
Peel Federation of Agriculture Scholarship
- Students must apply by Wednesday, September 30, 2020, stating their qualifications (please include cover letter and resume).
- Qualifications to be considered of equal value are: community involvement, a short essay on future plans, and proof of academic ability (copy of last report card).
- Non-OFA member family applicants are welcome to apply, however they must be pursuing studies within the agricultural field.
- The selection committee may interview nominees. (The Selection Committee to be comprised of the appropriate designates of the Peel Federation of Agriculture.) Applicants may be required to produce evidence of participation in the program identified as a qualifier.
- Up to Three (3) scholarships will be given out. Students that are awarded the scholarship but have not graduated Grade 12 at the time of award, will not receive the 1st instalment of the scholarship until they are enrolled in post-secondary education.