Welcome to the Grey County Federation of Agriculture
The Grey County Federation of Agriculture is one of 51 county and regional federations supported by OFA across the province. Grey County Federation of Agriculture represents the voice of agriculture in the local community and advocates on behalf of 1,450 farm families in Grey County on local agricultural issues.
President: Dianne Booker
MSR: Margaret Vincent
The objectives of the Grey County Federation of Agriculture shall be:
- to work toward achieving a better level of income for farm families of Grey County
- to co-ordinate the efforts of the Federation of Agriculture units, agricultural organizations and the different branches of agriculture within the County
- to act as the County affiliate of the Ontario Federation of Agriculture, and to co-operate with organizations throughout Ontario in furthuring the interests of farmers and farm people
- to assist in formulating and promoting county, provincial, national and international agricultural policies to meet changing economic conditions
- to encourage and support co-operative enterprise in the County, and district, in furthering the interest of farmers and farm people
Meetings are held on the first Wednesday of most months at 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Grey Ag Services building in Markdale. All Grey County OFA members are welcome to attend any meetings. Contact office to confirm dates!
For more information about the Grey County Federation of Agriculture including meeting notices, upcoming events, awards and scholarships, please visit greyfederation.ca.