It’s never too soon to start talking about transitioning the ownership of your farm business. OFA has partnered with The Co-operators, Farm Life and Scotiabank to present a free, half-day workshop to help you get started on a successful transition plan.
This new, hands-on workshop will deliver tips, resources and approaches for a successful transition plan. Workshops are open to all Ontario farmers and include:
- Transition planning 101
- Panel discussion and case studies
- How to set up your own transition team
Workshops run from 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and include a light lunch. Register today.
Choose from one of these three locations:
- Wednesday, November 28: Cookstown Curling Club, Cookstown
- Click here to register for the Cookstown workshop
- Thursday, November 29: Cataraqui Region Conservation Authority, Kingston
- Click here to register for the Kingston workshop
- Monday, December 3: Ramada Inn, London
- The morning session is now full for the London workshop
- New! Click here to register for the afternoon session (1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
Pre-registration is required. Space is limited, no walk-ins please.