The Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) is currently seeking a Member Service Support Representative (MSSR) to join our dynamic team.
Part-time position (Monthly – 15 to 20 hrs; Yearly – 180 to 240 hrs) with Hourly Compensation based upon experience and includes, Business expenses, mileage with Health Spending Benefits (Health & Dental).
The Member Service Support Representative (MSSR) is responsible for supporting and assisting the county boards and OFA members with successful facilitation, coordination and delivery of OFA programs within the region, Thunder Bay and Kenora/Dryden.
Major Responsibilities Include:
- Manage, initiate and co-ordinate programs to encourage and promote recognition and retention of members in the OFA (i.e. OFA Gate Sign installation).
- Respond to individual farmer-member questions and problems through active investigation, maintain superior relationships, consultation, provide potential solutions in the field for effective resolution options.
- Complete all administration tasks maintaining accurate information in OFA members database
- Assist in the communication and all related activity to members events by County Federations through meetings, newsletters and other forms of media where appropriate.
- Assist Manager and Member Relations staff during periods of peak activity as availability permits.
- Effective communication both written and oral skills; French language skills an asset.
- Five (5) years delivery of customer service excellence or in a service/volunteer driven organization is preferred.
- An asset, completion of post-secondary education, an accredited educational institution
- Computer literacy above average skills essential, Microsoft Office Suite – Mail Merge, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge and experience in the agriculture industry.
- Demonstrates above average planning and organizational skills
- Self-management as well as collaborates within an active team.
- Valid Class G Ontario Driver’s License with access to a reliable vehicle for travelling in the region.
Click here to view the official job posting.
Applicants may submit their questions with cover letter and resume, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, July 3, 2020 at 4pm.
We thank all who apply, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.