The Ontario Federation of Agriculture (OFA) is currently seeking a Member Service Representative (MSR), Independent Contractor or Contract Position to join our dynamic team. This contract position is for 12 to 14 months, starting August 2020.
The position is for the MSR position covering the region of Halton, Hamilton/Wentworth and Niagara.
Competencies: Accountability; Adaptability; Communication; Networking and Relationship Building; Problem Solving, Service Oriented, and Teamwork.
- Receive and respond to inquiries regarding registration under the Farm Business Registration Act.
- Develop Programs to encourage and promote recognition of members in the OFA (OFA Gate Sign).
- Respond to individual farmer-member concerns and problems by providing information, consultation, potential solutions and support to members and local organizations.
- Build and maintain superior relationships with members and provide regular feedback and communication to ensure the retention of membership.
- MSR follows all OFA policies/procedures, Health and Safety requirements.
- Assist members with farm-related problems through active investigation, providing access to information and resources and additional support as required to assist in effective resolution options.
- Encourage and assist in the communication to members by County Federations through meetings, newsletters and other forms of media where appropriate.
- Assist County Federations with the recruitment for participation within their organization
- Provide coaching and resources to leaders in the form of access to training and development programs and opportunities.
- Assists in the development of the OFA organization at the local and provincial level through participation in meetings, development of effective local committees and local delivery of OFA programs and benefits.
- Support local efforts to address broader issues and concerns within the farming community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Superior delivery of customer service excellence and organizational skills.
- Effective communication both written and oral skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of initiative and self-management as well as collaborates within an active team.
Click here to view the official job posting.
Applicants may submit their questions with cover letter and resume, in confidence to email@example.com no later than Monday, July 6, 2020 at 4pm.
We thank all who apply, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.