Our aim is to provide a directory of farm inputs businesses in Ontario, as recommended by OFA members. The Directory also includes Benefit Program Partner listings to learn more about the many offerings available to OFA members.
All businesses listing applications must fit the following Listing Approval Guidelines before they are included in the Directory.
The business MUST either:
- Be recommended by an OFA Member (FBR or IFM)
- Be a Benefit Program Partner
The business must also fit the following criteria:
- Provide farm inputs (products or services) to farmers for their farm business.
- Must list a telephone number in the Directory
- Do not need an email address listed in the Directory, but must have an email address for communication with OFA
- Must list a City (or Town), as well as County/Region, but do not need to list a street address if the business does not have a physical location
For all other inquiries, please check the FAQ page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.