Calendar of Events
Use our interactive events calendar to find out more about upcoming agricultural events across the province.
Future of Food Conference
15 February, 2023
Farm Credit Canada is looking forward to reuniting with attendees in Ottawa for the live and in-person Future of Food Conference. Join industry partners and stakeholders in Ottawa on Canada’s Ag Day on February 15, 2023.
It’s an opportunity to connect with innovative leaders in agriculture and food. This year, the theme of the conference is Innovation in Agriculture and Food.
Future of Food Speakers:
- Zenia Tata, Innovation Strategist, Futurist and former Chief Impact Officer, XPRIZE
- Chief Cadmus Delorme, Cowessess First Nation and 4C Farms
- Shari Hughson, Entrepreneur, Innovator, Adventurer
- Jeff Simmons, President and CEO, Elanco Animal Health
- Mary Robinson, President of CFA
- Michael Graydon, CEO, Food, Health and Consumer Products Canada hosts a panel: How Consumers are Driving Innovation with John Carmichael, CEO, Nestle Foods; Margaret Hudson, President and CEO, Burnbrae Farms
- More speakers announced soon