Calendar of Events
Use our interactive events calendar to find out more about upcoming agricultural events across the province.
- This event has passed.
Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference
24 November, 2020 - 25 November, 2020
The Advancing Women in Agriculture Conference is created for every woman who is passionate about agriculture and food, whether you are a university student studying agriculture, producer, entrepreneur, representative of a grower association or corporate agribusiness. Get ready for a great virtual conference experience on November 24 & 25, 2020.
AWC is for women who want to enhance their family life, community, career, and industry through:
—communications and coaching
—mentoring and networking
—financial management and independence
—health and balance of life strategies
—career planning, and
—setting goals in all areas
AWC has a proven track record of bringing women in agriculture and food together from across Canada and parts of the U.S. AWC is proud of the quality of speakers that we bring to the podium, including business experts, motivational and inspirational leaders, and industry representatives.
We are adding new speakers every day and developing our virtual platform so you can enjoy learning and networking with women in ag across Canada and beyond:
- hear from a great line up of speakers on a wide variety of topics
- meet others at the conference in sessions, chat rooms, round tables and more
- share connection information with women attending through the platform for future follow up
- visit sponsoring companies at their virtual exhibitor booth and connect with their staff during the conference
- ask questions during presentations for speakers and other participants through live or private chats
- tune into the conference from your computer, tablet or mobile phone
- watch presentations again until December 31, 2020
Learn more about the virtual event or register by visiting www.advancingwomenconference.ca/2020virtual/.